Written Guarantee - Bark Busters Dog Training
The Bark Busters worldwide home dog training service guarantee is unique in the industry. It is designed to help owners resolve their dog's behaviour and obedience problems and to provide customers with the satisfaction of ongoing support and peace of mind. It provides for the following:
- Written: Clients receive a written, signed copy of the dog training guarantee on their Bark Busters receipt which is an official Bark Busters document and outlines all the training methods which must be adopted to resolve your dog's behaviour problems.
- Backed Up: The Bark Busters guarantee is backed up by the world's largest dog training company. Copies of all guarantee receipts are retained at Bark Busters UK Head Office.
- Service Guarantee: The Bark Busters guarantee simply states that if the owner continues to carry out all of the training instructions provided by the therapist at the training lessons, the Bark Busters therapist will continue to work with the owner, to achieve the desired results, for either one year, or the life of the dog (depending on the service obtained) at no additional charge. Most clients prefer the lifetime guarantee because they receive peace of mind for very little additional cost.
- All Problems Covered: The guarantee provides for ongoing, free assistance no matter if the same problems recur, or if new problems arise. There is never an additional charge when your trainer returns, except for transportation costs if agreed in advance in certain areas falling outside the geographical area covered by your trainer.
- Guarantee Moves With The Dog: If for any reason the dog needs to be re-homed, the remaining term of the guarantee passes to the new owner at no charge. In the case of the lifetime guarantee, the new owner will be trained at no charge and will receive the benefits of the guarantee for the life of the dog. The one-year guarantee applies if the re-housing is done within the first year. Clients can upgrade to the lifetime guarantee for an additional charge.
- Guarantee Moves With The Owner: If the owner moves to another location, the guarantee continues to be valid, either for the life of the dog, or one year from the date of the first lesson, depending on the service. If there is a Bark Busters therapist reasonably close by, services will be provided at no charge. If a trainer is not close by, Bark Busters will provide assistance by phone and email. People who move to parts of the world where Bark Busters has offices, ongoing assistance is also covered at no additional charge.
- Limitations of Cover: The guarantee may not be transferred to another dog. The guarantee is not a money back guarantee. If the dog is euthanised or the dog dies the guarantee is rendered null and void. All training advice must be adopted by the owner in order for the guarantee to remain valid. If the owner adopts an alternative form of training without prior discussion with their therapist this will render the guarantee null and void.
- Over 29 Years of History: Bark Busters has grown to be the largest dog training company in the world, with over 1 million dogs trained. The guarantee has been part of the company since 1989 when company founders, Danny and Sylvia Wilson, decided that it would help to significantly reduce the number of dogs that were being euthanised and provide customers peace of mind for many years. The company is expanding rapidly in the UK and internationally and can be counted upon to fully honour its guarantee.
To request information or to book a lesson with your local trainer, please click here.
You can also get in touch with your local trainer by calling our freephone number 0808 100 4071